An Armful of Vibrant Bold Flowers is an exotic, bright display of flowers and foliage.
The perfect bouquet when you want to make a bold statement and wow with colours, whether that be for someone you love or yourself. This bouquet is sure to make you smile.
This beautiful bouquet flower arrangement is styled using; shades of red, orange and green hues of seasonal and tropical flowers; Birds of Paradise, Red Lillies, and Orchids snuggled into fresh green tropical foliage.
Send this vibrant flower bouquet for any special occasion; birthday flowers, thank you flowers, anniversary flowers - for any special occasion.
This statement tropical bouquet comes wrapped in crisp white paper with tissue and ribbon trim.
Require your flowers delivered at a certain time? We offer Auckland same-day flower delivery service.
Contact us at 093576161 or email@example.com for any urgent requests. Our customer service team can assist with any inquiries.
• Generous ( Pictured )
Download size guide here
PLEASE NOTE: Flower varieties and colours variations may vary due to seasonal availability. We will substitute any flowers that is not available for any type of reason. With the same or higher monetary value and in a similar style or colour.
Our dedicated team will always curate and arrange your bouquet with care and affection, ensuring it is a stunning and enduring gift, token of gratitude, or home adornment. Every bouquet is meticulously prepared with a water-wrapping to maintain its freshness.
Key steps for caring for your flowers:
1. Clean your vase thoroughly to prevent wilting.
2. Fill the vase two-thirds with fresh, lukewarm water and flower food. Top up the water the next day for longer-lasting freshness.
3. Remove foliage below the waterline and gently discard outer petals on roses if present.
4. Trim stems at a 45-degree angle, cutting about 2-3cm from the bottom.
5. Change the water regularly after the second day to keep it clean.
6. Keep your flowers away from direct sunlight to extend their lifespan.
7. Remove any wilted flowers promptly to prevent mould from spreading.