Our dedicated team will always curate and arrange your bouquet with care and affection, ensuring it is a stunning and enduring gift, token of gratitude, or home adornment. Every bouquet is meticulously prepared with a water-wrapping to maintain its freshness.
Key steps for caring for your flowers:
1. Clean your vase thoroughly to reduce the buildup of bacteria and keep your Roses fresher for longer.
2. Fill the vase two-thirds with fresh, lukewarm water and flower food. Top up the water the next day for longer-lasting freshness.
3. Remove foliage below the waterline and gently discard outer petals.
4. Trim stems at a 45-degree angle, cutting about 2-3cm from the bottom.
5. Change the water regularly after the second day to keep it clean.
6. Keep your roses away from direct sunlight to extend their lifespan.
7. Remove any wilted flowers promptly to prevent mould from spreading.
Note: Roses may wilt in hot environments, keep your vase away from very warm places to prevent this.